Login to Memorial Hermann Medical Group Patient Portal
Memorial Hermann Medical Group is excited to offer you a convenient new way of communicating with our practice. Through our secure online Patient Portal, you can
- Access your personal health information
- View lab and other test results
- Send and receive messages from your doctor
- Request appointment times
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Login to the Patient Portal?
- Click login to the Patient Portal
- Enter your Login ID, which is the email address you provided at the doctor’s office
- Enter your temporary password you received at your office visit
- Click Login
- Create a new password and answer the two hint questions
- Click Edit Patient Account
- Click Preferred Method of Contact
- Check the box, Yes, I want to receive secure messages
- Click Submit to complete your registration
I Share an Email Account. How Do I Keep My Health Information Secure?
If you share an email account with anyone else, that person will have access to your information. If you prefer to keep your records personal, please be sure to give your doctor’s an individual email address used only by you.
How Do I Change the Login ID to a Different Email Address?
If you want to change your email address, please notify your doctor’s office before complete your online portal registration. Otherwise, you will not be able to access your information if you register under an email address other than the one you gave to the office.
I’m Not Receiving Email Notifications About Secure Messages for Me in the Portal
Remember to check your spam or junk mail folder if you are not receiving your e-mails informing you of secure messages. You may need to enter the email address into your contact list to prevent this from occurring.
My Test Results Haven’t Appeared on the Portal Yet. What Do I Do?
Please remember to check the Portal for your healthcare information.
If you have not received your test results on the Portal within seven business days of your visit, please contact your doctor’s office.