Memorial Hermann Medical Group Wharton
2100 Regional Medical Drive
Wharton, TX 77488
Memorial Hermann Medical Group welcomes you to our Wharton practice. We provide comprehensive, integrated care backed by the vast clinical resources of Memorial Hermann.
Our patients enjoy:
• A relationship with a physician founded on compassion
• Electronic Medical Records for secure, immediate access to your family's vital medical records
• Online Patient Portal, which gives you access to your chart information, allowing you to actively monitor your health and communicate directly with your doctor
• Employer services by offering drug testing and collections, pre-employment physicals and annual physicals
• Onsite radiology and laboratory services including a full range of diagnostic x-rays, mammograms and bone density screening
• Medical appointments available from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Schedule online at mhmg.memorialhermann.org or call 1.855.355.3400.
• Convenient care with early morning, walk-in care for minor illnesses. No appointment required.
Monday – Friday 7 – 9 a.m.
Meet the Providers
Wade Brown, M.S., C.C.C.-A.
Rosa Kim, M.D.
Dan Masden, M.D.
Anne Mazel, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., A.C.N.P.-B.C.
Megan Riha, M.S.N., R.N.C.P.N.P.-P.C.
David Stapenhorst, M.D.
Plastic & Hand Injuries
Carlos Zorrilla, M.D.
The nurse and dr. were both very nice and talked in words I could understand. They seemed concerned. - Anonymous
The receptionist assisting us with paperwork was very clear & explained everything. - Anonymous
Good experience with staff. Very helpful. - Anonymous
The nurse assistant was great! We felt very comfortable. - Anonymous
Loved Dr. Sangalli!! His is the best doctor there is! - Patient of Dr. Sangalli
Dr. Mang has been my personal care provider for years, and I pray that he will continue to be. I live in Rosenberg, TX., but I goes to the Wharton Clinic because of him. That says it all. - Patient of Dr. Mang