Memorial Hermann Medical Group Rosenberg
2520 B F Terry Blvd
Rosenberg, TX 77471
Memorial Hermann Medical Group Rosenberg provides high-quality care to patients from Richmond, Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Fulshear, Fort Bend County, and surrounding communities southwest of Houston. The practice is conveniently located near BF Terry High School and Brazos Town Center.
Our patients enjoy:
• A relationship with a physician founded on compassion
• Electronic Medical Records for secure, immediate access to your family's vital medical records
• Online Patient Portal, which gives you access to your chart information, allowing you to actively monitor your health and communicate directly with your doctor
• Employer services which include drug testing, pre-employment physicals and annual physicals
• Onsite radiology and laboratory services including a full range of diagnostic x-rays, mammograms and bone density screening
• Medical appointments available from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Schedule online at mhmg.memorialhermann.org or call 1.855.355.3400.
• Convenient care with early morning, walk-in care for minor illnesses. No appointment required.
Monday – Friday 7 – 9 a.m. and Saturday 8 - 10 a.m.
Meet the Doctors
Carlos Zorrilla, M.D.
Julie Armendariz, R.N., M.S.N., F.N.P.-C.
Rachel Cieslewicz, P.A.-C.
Debra Elliott, P.A.-C
Robin Ferguson, M.D.