Memorial Hermann Medical Group Rosenberg
2520 B F Terry Blvd
Rosenberg, TX 77471
Memorial Hermann Medical Group Rosenberg is located 28 miles southwest of downtown Houston in central Fort Bend County and provides high-quality care to patients in Rosenberg and its surrounding communities including Richmond, Sugar Land and Fulshear. Backed by the vast clinical resources of Memorial Hermann, MHMG Rosenberg offers a wide array of medical services for the entire family including:
- Family medicine
- General Surgery
- Internal medicine
Our patients enjoy:
• A relationship with a healthcare provider founded on compassion
• Electronic Medical Records for secure, immediate access to your family's vital medical records
• Online Patient Portal, which gives you access to your chart information, allowing you to actively monitor your health and communicate directly with your provider
• Certified Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
• Onsite radiology and laboratory services including a full range of diagnostic x-rays, mammograms and bone density screening
• Convenient location and parking
Early Morning Walk-In Care Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Medical Appointments Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
MHMG Rosenberg is accepting new patients.
Meet the Providers
Nurse is always very pleasant & very understanding of your needs. - Anonymous
Dr. Aung has always been the best, very professional and willing to listen when you ask questions. - Patient of Dr. Aung
Dr. Satterfield is a great doctor and has always taken good care of my husband and I. - Patient of Dr. Satterfield