About Your MHMG Greater Heights Headache Clinic
The Memorial Herman Medical Group (MHMG) Headache Clinic of Greater Heights brings the highest-quality, patient-centered services to chronic headache and migraine patients in Houston’s North Loop area.
We provide the most up-to-date management of a wide variety of conditions, but the heart of our practice is caring and empathetic relationships with patients based on two-way communication and trust.
A chronic headache can be anything from a recurring annoyance to the first sign of a brain tumor. Starting with the underlying cause, the MHMG Headache Clinic of Greater Heights provides comprehensive diagnosis, care and management of headache and migraine disorders.
Why should MHMG be your first choice for health care? At MHMG Headache Clinic of Greater Heights, you have access to:
- Conveniently located state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for patients who live and work in or near the North Loop, Garden Oaks, The Heights, the Villages, Spring Branch and the Galleria
- The wealth of clinical resources provided by the Memorial Hermann Medical Group – one of the Houston area’s largest and most experienced physician networks
- MHMG’s convenient 24/7 online patient portal
Our staff is headed by an experienced, board certified neurologist, who is supported by MHMG plastic surgeons and other specialists. Among our services are:
- Out-patient surgical procedures to treat chronic headaches and migraines caused by neuralgia (pain from nerve compression or restriction)
- Botox and Myobloc for chemical denervation
- Trigger point injections in fibromyalgia, occipital and trigeminal nerve branch blocks
- Medication-based pain management
Dr. Pamela Blake is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. She completed an internship in internal medicine at Washington Hospital Clinic in Washington, D.C., a residency in neurology at Georgetown University Hospital, and a fellowship in neuro-ophthalmology at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. She is board certified in both neurology and headache.
Certified physician assistant Dionysia Swett earned her bachelor’s degree in dietetics at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and her master’s in physician assistant studies at the University of South Alabama in Mobile.
MHMG Headache Clinic of Greater Heights is conveniently located on the North Loop West (IH 610) at Ella Boulevard just northeast of T.C. Jester Blvd., adjacent to Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital.
Very professional, loved Dr. Blake, she takes time to explain everything. - Patient of Dr. Blake
Very courteous staff! - Patient
Everything about the office, the staff and Dr. Blake is done in an excellent manner and with consideration. It begins with dim lights in the waiting room and extended to any discomfort I felt. - Patient of Dr. Blake
The office is very nice. I always enjoy talking with them when I schedule. They are professional yet caring. - Anonymous
The staff was really sweet, helpful, and considerate towards me and my family. - Anonymous
Every time I've been into the office they have been very understanding about my headache. I really appreciate the fact they are so patient and understanding. - Anonymous
I love Dr. Blake and have recommended her to other people that I know. She always takes the time to explain everything to me. Never rushing. Giving all explanations about meds, surgeries, follow-up care etc. I can't say enough about her. - Anonymous