Our mission is to provide our community with the highest quality cardiac care in an efficient and professional manner. We are committed to providing state of the art, evidence-based care across the full spectrum of cardiovascular disease. We offer many common diagnostic testing modalities in the comfort and convenience of our office, but also a “comprehensive” ability to treat even the most challenging cardiac ailments in a hospital setting. We consider it a privilege to partner with you and your family on your journey of health and well-being.
Our services include:
- Clinical Services, such as:
- Preventive Cardiac Care
- Cardiac Health and Risk Assessment
- Pre-Operative Cardiac Assessment
- Chest Pain Assessment
- Arrhythmia Management
- Management of Hyperlipidemia (Cholesterol Treatment)
- Chronic Cardiovascular Disease Management
- Management of Vascular Heart Disease
- Management of Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiac Diagnostics, such as:
- Abdominal Aorta Ultrasound
- Trans Esophageal Echo
- Venous Ultrasound
- Peripheral Arterial Ultrasound
- Treadmill and Nuclear Stress Testing
- Peripheral Angiography including Renal, Carotid and Extremity Arteries
- Ambulatory Rhythm Monitoring
- Peripheral Evaluation of Pulmonary Hypertension (Right Heart Cath)
- Cardiac Procedures & Therapies, such as:
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Including Angioplasty and Stenting
- Temporary and Permanent Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Artery Angioplasty and Atherectomy
- Vena Caval Filter Placement
- Electrical Cardioversion
- External Counter Pulsation
Dr. Shahin Tavackoli earned his medical degree at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (UTMB).He then completed his residency at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and returned to UTMB to complete his fellowship in cardiology. Board certified in internal medicine and cardiology, he has been in practice since 2004. His clinical interests are in cardiology and cardiovascular diseases.
Dr. Marco Campos graduated with honors from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He completed his residency in internal medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York City, New York, where he served as an assistant chief resident. He then completed his fellowship in cardiology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston where he served as chief fellow for cardiology and interventional cardiology. Board certified in internal medicine, cardiology, interventional cardiology and adult echocardiography, Dr. Campos has clinical interests that include the diagnosis and treatment of heart failure, coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease and venous disease.
Dr. William Brown received a Master’s in Physiology before he attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond. He continued his medical education in internal medicine, cardiology and interventional cardiology at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Board certified in internal medicine and cardiology, Dr. Brown has clinical interests that include ischemic heart disease, coronary artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, acute myocardial infarction and maintaining his expertise in the latest interventional cardiovascular technology.
Dr. James O’Neill was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. He earned his bachelor’s degree in bioengineering from the University of California, San Diego, where he was awarded the prestigious Jacobs School of Engineering Scholarship. After graduating summa cum laude from the School of Engineering, he moved to Houston to attend medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Diseases. He is also board certified in Echocardiography by the National Board of Echocardiography.