Memorial Hermann Medical Group Concierge Medicine Memorial City
Medical Plaza 3
915 Gessner Rd Ste 490
Houston, TX 77024
Schedule An Appointment In Three Easy Steps
Choose a Location
Choose a Doctor or Service
Choose an Appointment Time
Choose a Memorial Hermann Medical Group location near you.
Select a physician or the ScheduleNow button to schedule.
Click on an available appointment time or call the number above.
Meet The Memorial City Concierge Medicine Medical Provider
Dr. Julia C. Hope, M.D.
About Your Concierge Medicine Memorial City Clinic
Memorial Hermann Medical Group’s (MHMG) Concierge Medicine Memorial City brings comprehensive, integrated primary care to West Houston patients through MDVIP – an innovative approach that provides high-level, personalized care from some of the nation’s finest doctors.
- state-of-the-art primary care, diagnosis and treatment concierge medicine clinic conveniently located for patients in West Houston, including Spring Branch, Memorial, CityCentre, Westchase and The Villages
- same or next-day, extended and unhurried appointments with minimal wait time
- 24/7 availability by phone and email communications
- enhanced coordination of specialist referrals and treatment
- a higher emphasis on preventive care than in traditional practices
- a personalized wellness program that helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle
MDVIP has been named one of the country’s 10 top providers of executive health programs by Worth magazine. MDVIP-affiliated physicians limit their practices to no more than 600 patients in order to provide a customized wellness and preventive care program.
In addition to the advantages of MDVIP, at MHMG Concierge Medicine Memorial City you have access to:
- convenient on-site testing and imaging services
- the wealth of clinical resources provided by the Memorial Hermann Medical Group – one of the Houston area’s largest and most experienced physician networks
- MHMG’s convenient 24/7 online patient portal
MDVIP’s Dr. Julia Hope is a board certified internist whose primary clinical interests are preventive healthcare and general internal medicine. She earned her medical degree from The University of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston and completed her internship and residency at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth). She helps patients create individualized wellness plans that respond to their lifestyles and works with them to achieve their long-term health goals.
Memorial Hermann Medical Group Concierge Medicine Memorial City's Medical Office is located in west Houston near the intersection of I-10 and Gessner Road, just west of Memorial City Mall.
Memorial City Campus Map
All parking in the Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center is free. Handicap parking is available in all parking lots, as well as in the garages.