Memorial Hermann Medical Group ConocoPhillips
Memorial Hermann Medical Group ConocoPhillips is a full-service primary care clinic serving ConocoPhillips campus personnel and their dependents. Frequently Asked Questions
online scheduling for Jorge Luengas, MD powered by HealthPost
About Dr. Luengas
Dr. Luengas has a strong interest in diabetes and hypertension and thoroughly enjoys interacting with his patients and helping them overcome illnesses. He belongs to professional organizations including American Academics of Family Practice, the American Medical Association and the Harris County Medical Society. He is on the board of directors of the American Diabetes Association.
Dr. Luengas is a strong advocate of giving back to the community and has been involved with medical missions. He travels to Mexico three or four times a year with 30 other medical professionals, providing medical services to over 500 patients during each visit.
- Preventive medical care (wellness)
- Urgent care (same-day acute issues)
- Annual physicals
- Well Woman exams
- Chronic disease management
- Blood pressure checks
- Routine immunizations
- Allergy injection
- Specialist referrals
Enjoy the convenience of getting quality care where you work plus the benefits of Memorial Hermann Medical Group:
- Compassionate, board-certified physicians
- ScheduleNow online appointment scheduling
- Electronic Medical Records for more coordinated, optimal care
- Patient Portal that connects you for monitoring your health, completing paperwork, refilling prescriptions and communicating with your doctor
Dr. Luengas and team:
We accept most major insurance plans.
New Patient Paperwork
The first time you visit us, you'll need to complete new patient paperwork. To save time, simply visit the patient center for all patient forms.
Clinic Location & Hours
Monday - Friday
7 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
1 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
WC - 02-220
We accept appointments and walk-ins!